Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Mother's Day was especially sweet this year.  My boys spoiled me with sleeping in, a delicious breakfast, and  thoughtful gifts.  
I tried to savor every moment with Jeff and my sweet boys before we became a family of 6.  6! Wow. 

 These three boys continually teach me. Being their mom is such a privilege and the best thing I could ever hope to accomplish in this life. I am so grateful for their love, their forgiveness,and their hilarious antics that keep me laughing all day long. I may not be a perfect mom, but I am their mom, and I'm trying to be the best for them that I can.
I can't wait to see what baby #4 brings to our family. But I know one thing is for sure: 
With four boys come four times the love. Lucky me.

Trying to get a photo with these guys is quite the adventure!!


Oh how much my heart just melts for each one of them!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

love these cute pictures of you and your sweet boys. Weston's hand on your belly - i melt! lucky lady, so much love! happy mother's day. I so admire you.

Amanda said...

You just look so beautiful Nicole!