Thursday, May 17, 2012

Callen's Birth Story






































8 comments:

Meg said...

beYOUtiful...woman!!
beYOUtiful...baby!!
beYOUtiful...family!!
beYOUtiful...photography!!

Lori said...

Oh i loved them all so much! Especially the one of just you with him on your chest, so precious! Then the ones with jeff too next to you in the same pose. Congrats to you all!

Phillips Family said...

Very nice photos. Cannot believe you have four kids. Wow. My son would love to destroy things with your boys, i just know it. Feel well soon and enjoy.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, Nicole. I'm crying! These are so beautiful. No words needed - they say it all. I probably shouldn't have stared at them for so long because now i'm having serious baby hunger! beautiful, beautiful. I'm so happy Shar could be there with you. And I"m just dying over Callen's cheeks. He is perfection. miss you. love you! xoxo

Karen said...

These photos are so beautiful and show how precious Callen's birth was. I'm so sad that I missed it, but it's awesome that Shar was able to be there. I love your little family and miss you all so much. I can't wait to meet Callen!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

What beautiful photos. And, what is Shar doing there? Did she fly in for the occasion?

Amanda said...

Great pictures Nicole! And you look so good in all of them. There really are some great shots. So happy for you. :)

Shar said...

these pictures are all so awesome! i love that i was able to be there - thanks for letting me enjoy such an amazing time with you.

(nancee - yep, i flew in for four days to be there. so glad!!)

love you all and love callen so much!