I love just the normal, everyday shots i capture when the kids are just being cute or goofy. No poses, no big outing, just life. Someday I will be on top of things enough to post them as they come, but for now, here are November's everyday moments:
This boy is seriously THE.CUTEST. ever. I cannot get over how much we absolutely adore him, ALL of us.
Where would we be without our Ryder-guy?
He is such a good sleeper and loves to be on his tummy. He moves like crazy in his sleep (just like West) and is never where I put him:
Our Tave-man is LOVING preschool. Seriously, I cannot say that enough. He has SO MUCH fun with his friends and is thrilled when it's a preschool day. Here are the kiddos eating their yummy treats from M's birthday:
My friend, Amanda, is awesome at posting every time she has preschool at her house. Me, not so great. But here is a letter I was proud of...I came up with the idea late the night before I had to teach when i realized I had to do a letter, the kids really liked it:
And our cute Thanksgiving pilgrims. I LOVE that Tave is so in to coloring now. He is so thorough and likes to use lots of colors of the rainbow:
A sweet moment. We did a library trip and Weston was 'reading' the books to Tave:
After 3.5 years of wishing we had a light in the living room, Jeff made it happen. I am so IN LOVE with our ceiling light. I don't know how I lived in the darkness before!! Thanks, babe!!!!
It was Jeff's sleep in day and I couldn't find Tave anywhere. I finally looked in to see him sleeping by dad.
I love moments like this:
Oh my adorable Ryder! He is growing much faster than I would like!!
His new favorite thing is to climb in this chair with a book and just flip through the pages:
Ice Cream Cones - a rare treat!! The boys have been earning ice cream when they stay in their beds ALL NIGHT. (we have issues with them climbing in our bed when we're asleep, then Jeff and I wake up after not having slept so great, only to realize there are 4, FOUR, of us in the bed, ahhh!!)
Ryder thoroughly enjoyed his ice cream cone!!
This is his new face when I pull out the camera, he is saying 'CHEESE':
Love these boys.
ps West is not in as many pics because he has decided he doesn't like them again. We'll see when he decided to show up. :)
ps West is not in as many pics because he has decided he doesn't like them again. We'll see when he decided to show up. :)
1 comment:
I love all these everyday shots! Ryder especially is looking so big! And consider yourself lucky...I couldn't get ava to sleep in our bed if I bribed her with all the best treats. Not a chance.
we miss these boys!
Post a Comment