The boys and I couldn't wait to put up the Christmas tree!
the Monday after Thanksgiving we made sure to have everything ready.
We started a new tradition, the boys get to open their Christmas pjs the night we set up the tree, which makes it even more special. Then they have them to wear the entire season. :)
This year was especially fun, the boys were so excited to see the ornaments they had received each year from us (and grandparents). They wanted to hear when they got it and why.
They also made sure to put the ornaments exactly where they wanted them.
They also made sure to put the ornaments exactly where they wanted them.
Ryder was fascinated with the whole thing:
Jeff helped each of the boys put the star on top:
The only thing we made sure to tell them was that the ornaments had to go on the top half of the tree. (the bells were saved for the bottom in case Ryder gets to them!)
I love how the kids would clump the ornaments all together, so cute:
Our finished product:
The stockings were hung:
Our three adorable boys in their pjs:
I wonder what West was doing to get both his bro's attention! ;)
What a perfect night!

2 comments:
I like how you open the jammies earlier in the month. I've always thought it was silly that we give our kids Christmas themed ones when the season is almost over. Why haven't thought to do that!?
Owen got that Batman, too!!
Post a Comment