Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Family Photos - November 2011

Though I am not usually a studio picture fan, I am so thrilled with how these turned out!!  Ryder is a crazy little guy who RUNS everywhere now. With the cold, snowy weather, we knew a studio was the best option for us for family photos for the holidays.  I sure love my guys!!













6 comments:

Tammy said...

Aww very very cute !!

Sharla said...

So cute!! I love the one of your 3 boys sitting against the wall. All of them look great.

Jenna said...

They turned out super cute!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

These are gorgeous (ok, and handsome). What an awesome family! Wish we were neighbors!

Staci said...

Your boys are SO cute. They all look so much alike. I love it.

Amanda said...

I love these pictures! You guys are very photogenic and have such handsome little boys. Lots of great pics to choose from!!