Well, since the first trimester is officially done I thought I should post a little bit about this pregnancy so far.
We are super excited to be welcoming a fourth little kiddo into our home.
Honestly, it is just as exciting this time around as it was the first. Since each new little bundle has come into our lives, we've seen their personalities grow, their relationships become so sweet and beautiful, and our family dynamics are changed and enhanced.
It is an amazing thing- having a family.
So we cannot wait to see what this little one will bring.
Alright- my info:
Don't feel great. I've been SO sick this time around. I don't know if it's having three other kiddos to chase, or the fact that my body is a few years older and has gone through this a few times now, or maybe all of that, but this has been a tough one.
I've been sick most of the day, mainly in the mornings and then from 2ish until I go to bed.
but you know what - it's worth it. Every bit of nausea and fatigue. I'll take it for this sweet little reward I get at the end.
I've gained 3 lbs. :P
And I started showing a few weeks ago.
Jeff told me just last night that I am officially looking pregnant now and not just chubby. Whew, that's good. Thanks babe. ;)
I crave mint.(which I talked about before)
And chocolate. And pretty much all fattening food. It's a miracle I've only gained 3 lbs.
But that's it.
We can't wait to find out if we'll be getting a boy or girl. (In Dec)
I'm planning on a boy and seriously fine with that. Lots of people ask, and while we would love to have a girl join our family, we will also love having 4 crazy, rambunctious, and busy boys. So win/win either way.
We're just happy to have a baby. :)
4 comments:
You look so great Nicole! And I hope the sickness is ending soon. :)
You are seriously one of the cutest pregnant people. Every time you post pregnant pictures I think that. Just thought you should know. Also, Dar & I just discovered dark chocolate mint milkyway candy bars. I totally thought of you when I was eating them yesterday. You should try them if you haven't already. It may help with your chocolate/mint craving :)
You look so pretty! I was not a cute pregnant lady, but you are!
I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. It's never easy to be the mom and the one that doesn't feel good. Good Luck and I hope your second trimester is better!
Looking sharp Nicole!!
Post a Comment