One of the BIG activities we wanted to do was Legoland.
It was definitely a hit with the kiddos!!
Mom & Dad took the two littles: Ryder & Nora to walk the mall while we went inside and had a blast!
It's all indoors, which made for some seriously weird lighting, so forgive the photos.
Loved the awesome lego motorcyle:
Weston:
Tave:
Cole:
Ava:
Somehow I missed Owen...bummer!
They loved playing in the big lego playground:
The lego scenes were incredible. Here is Dallas Cowboys stadium:
They have Duplo town, where there are big legos to build with and my kids loved climbing them:
James, Amy, & Ava:
Joe, Amanda, Cole, & Owen one of the three rides.
We rode all three. And loved them.
(If you happen to go to this legoland in Dallas, just be warned: there are only three rides and you only get to ride them each once. Weird? I agree.)
After the rides, the kids had a blast building a car to race on the track. The dad's were a big help with these. I didn't know what I was doing!
And then we went to the 4D lego show! SO COOL and cute. :)
(another warning, I think these glasses are where I got pink eye two days later...so bring sanitizing wipes if you are going to EVER wear 3D glasses!)
And here is Jeff with Dirk Nowitzki:
We loved Legoland. It was a fun change from the typical places we visit.
Afterwards, we met up with Mom & Dad and we all went out to Rainforest Cafe!
The boys had never been there, so it was a cool experience for all of us!
The boys had never been there, so it was a cool experience for all of us!
Each of the kids got to pick a balloon animal, awesome!
I love this shot of all the grandkids (minus Nora who was sleeping!) with Grandma & Grandpa.
They were so exhausted after Legoland & Rainforest Cafe that they wanted nothing to do with this!!
Aren't they all so stinkin cute though!!



No comments:
Post a Comment