About a month ago we were stuck in traffic on the freeway. Like suck-for-an-hour-not-moving-at-all traffic. Since then Weston has been interested in it and asks questions about if we are in traffic or not, etc. Yesterday I mentioned that traffic was not too bad and he asked me again what 'traffic' was.
So I told him it's when there are lots and lots of cars on the road and it takes longer to get where you want to go.
After we got home, he and Tave were in their room for quiet time. They came running out to show me what they had made.
"Look, mom, it's traffic, isn't it cool?!"
I had to laugh. I think this is the coolest traffic I've ever seen. :)
Since we've been home from Texas, Jeff and I have had pink eye and Ryder just got it as well. We've been trying not to hang out with friends and do too many things so as not to pass it around. Since everyone is basically healthy, though, we've had to come up with some creative ways to pass the time.
This afternoon boys asked if they could take pictures. So here are all the silly shots from Weston & Tave's perspective. They make pretty fun photographers, that's for sure:
1 comment:
such cute pics! i love the traffic. :) and we can't wait to finally hang out together!!! i am so excited!
Post a Comment