Gramma & Papa and Aunt Pat & Uncle Rick came over to James & Amy's to visit us!
It was so good to have a little one on one time with them and get to visit & catch up.
The kids loved playing with all of Ava's toys & in the backyard. It was definitely hot, but since our summer was so late in coming to UT, we were pretty thrilled with the heat!
Handsome Cole:
Sweet Nora:
Adorable Ava:
June 29th - The next day we had to pull out the pool & popsicles!
Cute Owen, I just love his face in this shot:
Ryder LOOOVED this car!
My cute Tave:
The kids found a new friend!


1 comment:
I love all these cousin pics! Thanks for chasing them around with a camera! :) I hope you don't mind that I'm stealing them all. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment