Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Favorites!!

My sweet boys are growing so fast. 
We are having fun learning about what they enjoy and seeing their personalities develop. Each one brings something unique and special to our family. 
We are treasuring this time with our three boys. These are some forgotten favorites from June:


Weston had fun feeding the ducks with Jeff for their date night:



The first of  many fun backyard pool days with friends:


Tave is so good at pretend playing. He loves to make up scenes and actions and all sorts of good stuff. During this play-time, Bumblebee and Rainbow Bright were getting married:

And then he opted for some reading time:

 Ryder's first PB & J,  he loved it!

Ryder discovered that paper is a VERY fun toy:

Many times throughout the day I am overwhelmed with what motherhood means- of the great responsibility that lies in my care. But more often than not, what overwhelms me the most are the blessings of motherhood.  
I look at these boys and am in awe.  I love being their mom.

No comments: