Friday, June 24, 2011

Texas Trip - Friday June 24th

Quick recap of the trip: 
First night was at mom & dad's. Then we headed to Joe & Amanda's for a few nights. Next was James & Amy's for a couple of nights. Then on to Guy & Sharon's for a night. Then back to Mom & Dad's for about 5 nights and we finished it up at Joe & Amanda's the last night (or two, I can't rememer!) 
Whew...I think we got it all in there! 
In between all the moving around, we also did the zoo, date night, girl's day/guy's day, the movies, swimming,  ran a 5k, the fourth of July, and of course - just hanging out together.
The adults also all passed around some kind of cold/cough combo that wasn't fun, but at least the kiddos didn't catch it!
We had a blast and miss everyone even more now!
So on to the pictures.

We headed over to James & Amy's friday morning (June 24th)  We hadn't met little Nora yet and the last time we saw Ava she was about 6 months old. So to say we were thrilled would be an understatement! I couldn't wait to get my  hands on that adorable baby!  
I know I say it over and over, but I just love seeing my kiddos with their cousins. The boys had so much fun and have started playing better with everyone. It was great:

I think Nora convinced Jeff that girls are okay. :)


Ryder was super interested in her and loved to crawl over to say hi:



The kids loved the air mattress we slept on:

Ava loved 'helping' Ryder:


SO cute...reading together:

Getting some snuggle time with Nora, love this baby:

Friday afternoon we headed to the movies to see Cars II.  
Cute show, a little long and complex for the kids, but they were with their cousins, so all was good:


2 comments:

Amy said...

I love these pictures! Ava misses her cousins so much! And yes, I think a girl would fit very nicely in your famiy of boys. She'd be so loved!!

Amanda said...

Love all these pictures! And yes, I do have a whole CD of pics for you. :) Sorry it has taken so long for me to send it.

It was such a fun trip. Have you thought about our girls trip??? When? Where?