Friday, June 17, 2011

Weston's Birthday Date!

I love how much the boys look forward to their special date with Mom & Dad 
especially since we get just as excited for it!  

Weston picked Mcdonald's and this time we were on a time constraint (due to the next activity) so we went simple and picked up Taco Bell for Jeff & I.


He has been talking about Kung Fu Panda 2 for MONTHS, he couldn't wait to see it!





I love getting to take the boys out one on one for a date. We try to do that during the year, but this one is special because they go with BOTH of us. My cute, sweet Weston is at such a fun age and we just love hanging out with him.
Happy Birthday, West.
We LOVE you!

1 comment:

Amanda D said...

I love the dates you do with your boys and make them feel extra special besides just their fun birthday! Your such a cute mom!