Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Boy's Birthday Bash!

We have had an abundance of celebrations lately! 
We had not officially celebrated Tave's birthday with Jeff & all of the UT fam 
and Weston was turning 5! 
So we threw them a combined party again.
(next year we promised separate birthday parties)

They are into all things Transformer right now, so this was fun to throw together

The setup:

The goods:

The guests:

 The excitement:


Weston has been asking for a pillow pet for almost a year now. I thought it was a passing phase, but he really really wanted one.  Walking through the mall one day he saw the triceratops and he was sold!  When we looked it up online (because that is definitely cheaper than in the mall) we saw that they carried it in green as well- perfect since that is Tave's favorite color and he now wanted the same thing as West. (ahh, the joys of siblings) Jeff and I were beyond excited to give them to the boys:


The yummy cakes:


The birthday wishes:



The fun:

Thanks for celebrating with us -
 You made two little boys so happy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love all your updates!! The boys are so adorable - cannot believe how fast they're growing! Now hurry up and get here! :) ps-you look so gorgeous! And...I caught a glimpse of your new beautiful floors. Love them!