Jeff & I got a lot of spring cleaning and de-cluttering done during Spring Break.
It was awesome and we felt very productive (and tired)
However, we made sure to do something fun every day with the boys.
Friday was our grand finale & we took them to Trafalga in Lehi.
It was definitely a hit. They absolutely love mini golf- and the theme at this one was Hawaiian Nights. It is super cool, especially if you wear white since everything glows under the black lights. I tried my best to get some good shots, but it was so dang dark and I am new to shooting in manuel. So I experimented a bit and the pics are blurry but okay. At least you can see how cool it is in there.
They rode the carosel and plane with me and Jeff took them in the race cars.
The race cars were BY FAR the favorite!!! (I think you can tell!)
We had a blast and loved treating our little guys to such a fun day!

2 comments:
looks like so much fun!
You go girl...shooting in manual!! You are my hero!!
Me
Post a Comment