He is just too cute! Whenever I see him he is sleeping! You little man can make anyone baby crazy even if they have a baby!!! You have such a cute little boy!
oh i miss him! these pictures make me smile - and he's so CUTE! - but then they make me sad because i'm missing him getting bigger. good thing i'll be there soon to hold him!
Oh wow he's so cute! That looks like a full on laugh! I wish I could come and see him right now. I miss all of you. I wonder if I could fit in Shar's suitcase?
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is adorable! These pictures made my day... and make me horribly baby hungry! :)
He looks so different already!! Maybe it's because his eyes are open. :) Too adorable. We just can't wait to have another baby around our house.
He is just too cute! Whenever I see him he is sleeping! You little man can make anyone baby crazy even if they have a baby!!! You have such a cute little boy!
oh i miss him! these pictures make me smile - and he's so CUTE! - but then they make me sad because i'm missing him getting bigger. good thing i'll be there soon to hold him!
Oh wow he's so cute! That looks like a full on laugh! I wish I could come and see him right now. I miss all of you. I wonder if I could fit in Shar's suitcase?
Man, kid has a ton of hair. Nothing better than the baby smiling!!
Post a Comment