Sunday, September 05, 2010

Ryder's Blessing

Baby blessings are always so special.
I love seeing all the preisthood holders in our family take this little baby in their arms and give him a blessing. It is amazing to think about his life and who he will become. I love hearing about the blessings he will receive as he lives worthy and it reminds me just how important my job as his mother is. I get to help him on this journey.

How lucky I am.


Thank you to all the wonderful family who were able to be a part of this special day. And to those of you who were far away, we felt your thoughts with us and we missed you.




After the blessing we went back to the house for some brunch and relaxing.

We had such a fun time together and while ALL the boys took a nap, the ladies played some games. It was a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so happy we got to be there and be a part of Ryder's special day! Did you get a recording of the blessing? If not, i wrote it down if you still need it.

lnkmom said...

I love your updates! Your little men are so darling!

Amanda said...

Love those pictures of Grandpa and Dean with Ryder. So sweet. And I'm glad we were able to be with you guys for his blessing. It was very special.

Shar said...

we missed you so much and were so sad not to come. :( he looks adorable and you look so beautiful in your pictures!
and we need to go shopping to get me at least one cute skirt while i'm there. i love this one you're wearing. where'd you get it?