Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Entertainmet Center

I had to take a break from playing blog catch up to post something recent.
Jeff finished the entertainment center!!! YAY!!! I really, truly, absolutley, 100% LOVE it!
I did a bunch of looking online to find just what I wanted. I took pieces of this and that and told him everything this one needed to have to be just right. He took all of my suggestions, added a few of his own, and designed this awesomeness:



Our good friends, Will and Geniel, and Will's dad, are who helped make this happen. We can't thank them enough. Jeff loved learning how to make something from scratch. They all put tons of time into making this and I am so grateful! It still has some work to go (more sanding and paint) but I seriously Love love love it.

Thanks, babe!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow what a beautiful piece of furniture! Jeff did a great job. It looks wonderful and I'm sure will be cherished for a long time.

Amy said...

We are so impressed! IT looks so beautiful, and so professional!

Shar said...

way to go jeff! that is awesome. i can't wait to see it in person.

Meg said...

Jeff.. Great job on the entertainment center!! I never knew you were so talented.. you make beautiful baby boys... and now furniture... how about baby girls...? 3 girls to match the boys would be cool!! Trust me I KNOW!!