We went up to Salt Lake to hang out with Syanne & Aydrien while Chelsea had her ultrasound.
The kiddos had tons of fun together & we had a great time!
Tave loved Aydrien a little too much! He wanted to hug him over and over and kept calling him baby. This baby is just as big as Tave!
West & Syanne loved 'riding' Syanne's quad. Later on we went for real rides outside!
I didn't get any pics of Weston & I riding (don't worry, we wore helmets!) but I did get this cutie! He LOVED sitting on it as long as it was off.
And cute little Aydrien taking a turn sitting with his Dad.
Thanks for a fun visit, Chels & Rob!
1 comment:
I'm glad you were able to spend some fun time together! Wow! Aydrien is getting so big!
What a cool quad. I love the colors!
Post a Comment