When I worked at a preschool this was always a favorite activity!
I made some during the weeks I was in charge of Weston's preschool (Valentine's week, that's why it's pink) and we have had so much fun playing with it:
Tave was pretty hesitant at first, but West, of course dived right in! We love this stuff and play with it all the time. It's not as messy as playdough, which is great. (however, it can stain clothing, so don't wear your favorite stuff)
I like hiding little things inside that they can search for.
How to make GOO:
2 cups of Glue (elmers or an off brand)
2 cups warm water
10 drops food coloring
1 tsp Borax
Mix Borax with warm water in a separate bowl.
Mix glue & food coloring.
Add borax/water to glue very slowly
Pull out goo and discard water.
ps. Borax is a laundry booster. It's in powder form and can be found in the laundry soap isle at most stores.

3 comments:
i want to make this, but where do you find borax??
Looks fun! It's so nice you have that table for the boys to play on!
I'm gonna try this some day!
Post a Comment