Monday, February 22, 2010

Ready for Summer!

The boys and I went to get sunglasses today. Tave is pretty obsessed with glasses but didn't have a pair that fit. They each got to pick out what color they wanted and I think they look pretty stylin:

You can't beat 2 for $5 at Children's Place!
They both LOVE wearing them and Tave ONLY took them off for naptime. Even then, it was a fight! What cute boys!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! I need to go check those out. Cole needs a pair that fits better. What good looking guys!

Amy said...

i love it! even better that they love to wear them!
james had so much fun with you guys! wish I could have been there. :)

Jason and Joy said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they both look.

The Hills... said...

What studs!

Ms. said...

So cute!

Karen said...

Little Cuties! I love how Weston is looking over the top of his!

I love these little guys! I sure miss them. I'm glad I was able to talk to them on the phone today.

Meg said...

What little cuties... Do you think if we all wore our sunglasses at the same time... that spring would COME!! I am so tired of cold toes...

Meg