** I am trying to get all caught up on our lives. I'll be posting one post a day until I'm there...if you're lucky maybe I'll do two. ;) Eventually everything will be dated correctly. **
The boys received a Christmas package from their Texas cousins a few days after Christmas. They LOVED getting to open something new after all of the festivities were done! They were very excited about the gifts, but this is what they had SO.MUCH.FUN playing with:
12-28-09

5 comments:
Ohhh what a super nice mommy you are to let them make such a mess...nicer than me I'm thinking! One thing....they probably had such a good time you thought it was worth the clean up!! HOW FUN!!!
Sorry about the mess! But I know it was worth it - I hope. :)
Glad they had so much fun together.
That is too cute!! I'm all for making messes so you have fun memories. It is so great that they play so well together. And congrats on #3!!
So fun! I can't believe how big they both are getting! I love Weston's big boy underpants, what a cutie!
Congrats on #3! Love you all, xoxo!
did they tear them apart the way kapria does? she always tears them into tiny little pieces. I did let her play with ours for awhile. how can you resist so much fun?!
Post a Comment