
It doesn't matter how cold it is outside, every so often we MUST get out of the house.
The boys had a blast braving the snow and ice.
Weston tried making snow angels, but the snow is pretty frozen now and Tave loved to crunch in it.
If you know me at all, you know that I am NOT a cold-weather person.
But even I had fun...how could I not with these adorable boys?
Being a mother sure gets you out of your comfort zone!
2 comments:
I've missed seeing pictures of the boys!! They're so darn cute. And I completely agree with your last sentence, on so many levels!
Thanks for the bday call today! I loved it!
Those are such cute pictures. I'm glad you all had so much fun! I would love to come and play in the snow for a few days! It sure brings back memories.
Post a Comment