Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

This was the first Christmas that we haven't been with one of our parents.
It was just a little bit strange~
But we were so lucky because both of my sisters stuck around for the holidays as well!
We went up to Chels & Rob's for a delicious Christmas Eve dinner.
And pictures of kiddos eating are always much cuter than the adults, right?!

It is so much fun to see the kids get excited to give each other their gifts.

And then we just hung out, laughed, talked, and had fun. I love my sisters (and their men!) and am SO glad that we all live close. It is such a blast seeing the kids together.
Being with family makes the holidays that much more special!
Merry Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looks like a great christmas...even without parents.

Shar said...

oh my goodness - I love all these photos! So I don't think I have any from Christmas Eve. I'll have to get a CD From you with all the pics.

In the meantime, mind if I steal your collages and post them?

love you tons!