very cute card. I like it. But I expected more of an actual post. I miss you. I hope you are having fun doing whatever it is you are doing. I have my guesses as to why you haven't posted... I wonder if I am right.
Cute family. I hope you had a merry Christmas. I found this post on a blog and totally thought of you. I thought it was way cute. :) http://lillyella.blogspot.com/2009/06/crafting-button-bracelets.html
7 comments:
What a cute card! You all look great and I love the photos of the boys!
very cute card. I like it. But I expected more of an actual post. I miss you. I hope you are having fun doing whatever it is you are doing. I have my guesses as to why you haven't posted... I wonder if I am right.
love the Christmas card! so cute!
Happy Holidays from us.
You guys are so cute!
Cute family. I hope you had a merry Christmas. I found this post on a blog and totally thought of you. I thought it was way cute. :)
http://lillyella.blogspot.com/2009/06/crafting-button-bracelets.html
happy days! glad we got to spend the holidays together. love you.
who made you such a cute card?
Post a Comment