Saturday, November 07, 2009

SYTYCD Season 5 Tour!!!

Jeff gave me tickets in August for my b-day. I can't believe how FAST the time flew by until the show was actually here!!
It was the perfect ending to a crazy, busy, very fun month. He picked me up from the Bijou Market and we headed up to West Valley for the Season 5 Tour of:



We had so much fun watching this show on tv together and fell in love with all of the top 10 dancers. So it was INCREDIBLE to see them live. The dancing was even more amazing in person and I couldn't have asked for a better night with my hubby!
I love this man.



We had some fun while we waited for the show to start:



Of course we had to end the night with a little dancing of our own:

Thanks, babe, for an incredible night.
And thanks Shawn & Abby for watching our kiddos. They loved spending time with you!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

FUN! I guess I forgot that it was this weekend. Looks like you kept yourselves entertained while you waited. ;) Can't wait to hear more about it.

Jason and Joy said...

SO SO SO SO SO Jealous!!!!!! Looks like you guys had fun!!!

Lori said...

Ooooh, how fun! I'm so happy for you that your boutique show went well too. You're looking quite skinny and cute, btw!

Erin Hoy said...

That's rad! Ben and I went to see the Seasons 2, 3, and 4 on Tour! We loved it!!!!

Karen said...

I'm so glad that you had such a great time! You know how much I love that show! You guys looks good! Jeff's a sweetie!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

How fun! I'm so jealous!!

Ms. said...

how cool I am so jealous too!

Shar said...

that sounds so cool! You've got to tell me all about it. We defintiely need to get together and chat about a lot of things.

Love the photos you guys took together. I'm totally stealing that idea one of these days. If I can get Trav to participate :)

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Lucky! I got my husband hooked on SYTYCD Season 4 too. It is so great. Maybe I'll talk him into taking me to the live tour this year.

Oh, and by the way, we LOVE Elizabeth's hat and darling flowers. We get compliments everywhere we go. I always hear "Oh, look at how darling that hat is." Thanks so much for making my baby cute! :)

Abby Abreu said...

I'm glad you guys got to go! And we had fun with the boys too! You guys are so cute in your pictures :)

Sarah Brown said...

What a great date night!!!!