Somehow, I had forgotton how awesome bubble baths are. I was seriously slacking in my motherly duties, and have never added it to the grocery list...so I always forgot to buy it.
The last time we were at Walmart I happened to remember and West was SO excited to pick it out. We went home and had a bubble bath that night:

To say the boys loved it would be a complete understatement.
They didn't want to get out and had so much fun laughing and playing, splashing, and having bubble beards. It has been a MUST for every bath since. And I don't mind one bit.
4 comments:
We always have to have bubbles, too. Love Weston's beard. :)
Cute little kiddos! Isn't it crazy how much fun they can have taking a bath?!!
I love the bubbles on the face!! Jack always asks for bubbles too, but I have wanted to wait until Andrew was a little older, but I think it is time!! Thanks for reminding me. Your boys are so adorable!
ha ha ha! they are so funny. I need to do a bubble bath for Kapria.
Post a Comment