Thursday, November 05, 2009

A giveaway you say?

I signed up to do a giveaway with Bijou Market.

I didn't know I'd end up on one of Cjane's blogs. That's pretty cool. Having read her blog(s) for the past year...it was a fun surprise.

Here's a look at one of my new hats:

(Isn't my sister gorgeous?! She's going to kill me for posting this, but sisters are allowed to be annoying and brag. It's our right.)

If you want a chance to win one of my Breezy Brimmed Beanies in a size/color of your choice AND a lot of other awesome loot

Or click right here.




Oh, just go do it!

You have until Midnight on Thursday...hmmm, that's tonight!

Good luck!

5 comments:

Shar said...

you ARE in trouble. I kind of thnk my hair looks like a lion's mane. Crazy.

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Oh my she is gorgeous..fi that is a lion's mane...I WANT ONE!!!! And might I add that is the most beautiful hat I have seriously ever seen!!!!!! THAT hat makes me want to have my hubby take me on a date just so I can show it off....of course I mean that in the most un-vain way possible...smile!!.. Have a great SALE this weekend!!

Ms. said...

Shmar is beautiful--and in respsonse to her comment "Calm down shmar!"
I wish my kids wore hats man!!!

Amy said...

Shar looks beautiful! Good luck this weekend!

Allison said...

Love your new shop pics! My favorite is the one of Kapria - PURE JOY! How did your Bijou Market go? I need a hat for Gavin. Up for a trade? And BTW, Shar does look beautiful! I though for a moment it was you, Nicole. You guys look more and more alike to me lately. Lovely!