Friday, November 06, 2009

Getting Ready for Market...

Having 1 month to get ready for a boutique is crazy. I don't recommend it. I was up until 1 am almost every single day. Sundays were my one reprieve. Oh how I love Sundays.
However, I did have a wonderful, sweet, supportive hubby who helped me turn
this:


into THIS:


100 adorabley sweet crochet flower clips.
Whew...we made it!

5 comments:

lnkmom said...

Dying from the cuteness!!!! Good luck with your show!

Oh, and I'm in LOVE with Lu-lu's hat! It's perfect! Kate is giving it to her for Christmas, so I'll have pics of her then! Thanks!!!

Sharla said...

Those are too cute!! Way to go!

Karen said...

The flowers are so cute! They make the hat!

Shar said...

jeff is so awesome for helping! i seriously want one each of all those flowers. how greedy, huh?! I know, I know. We don't need (or get)that many. Isn't it a great feeling just picking them up and letting them fall through your hands? You did all that work! Wow.

Unknown said...

Ok, that picture of Jeff made me laugh. Josh know a lot about cake decorating because he is my helper. Glad we found good guys. Love the flowers, they are way cute. Oh, I need to place my order.