West is 3 years old and I just can't believe it!!
He is such a joy and so much fun.
I don't know what we ever did without him.
Here are some photos of Weston throughout his 3 years.
~ Brand New: June 13, 2006 ~

~ 6 weeks old, Blessing Day ~
~ 6 months old ~
~ 11 months old ~
~ 1 year old ~
~ 15 months old ~

~ 18 months old ~

~ 20 months old ~
~ 2 years old ~
~ 2.5 years old ~

~ 2.75 years old ~
~ 18 months old ~
~ 20 months old ~
~ 2 years old ~
~ 2.5 years old ~
~ 2.75 years old ~
~ 3 years old ~
Weston is such a wonderful, sweet little boy.
He is always full of surprises and says the cutest things.
Some of Weston's highlights from his 3rd Year:
- Visited CA, AZ, and TX
- Lots of fun visits with family
- Started talking and talking and talking
- Became a big brother
- Moved to a big boy bed
- Gave up the binky
- Absolutely loves nursery
Some of the things Weston LOVES:
- Jumping, running, swinging on things
- Rough-housing (especially with dad)
- His imagination has really grown, he loves to pretend and be silly
- He talks all the time
- He is very polite
- He absolutely loves singing and being sung to
- Reading and story time
- the ABC song, Tarzan song
- Saying prayers
- He's very interested in the alphabet and letter sounds (we're going to start working on this)
- He loves spiderman, diego, super why
- Loves watching cartoons
- Playing outside
- Playing with Dad
- Making Tave laugh
- Making anyone laugh
- the Beach
- Swimming and getting wet
- Snuggling
- His striped blankets
We feel so blessed to have this amazing little boy in our lives.
We love you, West!
Happy Birthday!!


10 comments:
West is getting so big! He seems different now that you're back from TX, like he understands a lot more. I'm so glad we've been able to live close this whole time. We love having our kids grow up together. We love you, West! Happy Birthday!
OK, he is just too cute!!!
He looks all grown up in the pic wearing the green polo!
Time flies so fast with little ones, keep enjoying him!!!
Happy Birthday Weston! You are one stickin' cute kid!
OH my goodness! I love his crazy new baby hair!
happy birthday!! i can't believe it either. I remember so clearly just when you were pregnant. oh I miss you guys!
and happy birthday to jeff, thats an awesome quilt
ok, so here are some of my comments on your ten million posts. I am totally stealing the party idea. I love all the Texas posts. Looks like you guys had a blast. Isn't it nice to have in-laws that are cool and normal? I love the quilt. Those are some cool fabrics. Yea for a finished back yard!
Love all the pics. Such a fun post - to see him grow up like that! We went to Grandma's Saturday, and Cole thought Weston was going to be there. He kept asking where he was!
He is such an adorable little boy! I remember when he was just a baby.
I used to have a recipe of yours for calzones that was SO good and now I can't seem to find it. If you get a chance, would you mind emailing it to me? I'm craving them! tarynmccook@msn.com
Thanks!
What a cute kid! I loved seeing all those pictures of him. It's amazing how fast they grow up!
I seriously can't believe he's 3! Time flies!! Happy birthday, Weston!
Post a Comment