Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Father's Day Jeff!!

I was pretty sad when we realized that Jeff would be all alone for Father's Day.
We decided we would celebrate when we got back.

I just could not wait to make it home to this guy:



He is the most amazing Daddy to our little boys. I couldn't have asked for a better example and priesthood holder. I love watching him play with and love our boys.
Thank you, Babe.
We are so lucky to have you.






Weston was so excited to show Jeff his present.
I am making him a quilt. The top is halfway done and then I have a lot more work after that.
I was worried he wouldn't be as excited as I was about it...
but every day he asks me if I got to work on it more and when I will be done. How cute is that?!
It will be so cool to see him snuggled in something I made especially for him.



Happy Father's Day, Jeff.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love that fabric! I finished the top of mine yesterday. Now I have to do the binding...I'm a little nervous! :)

Shar said...

what - dessert with us wasn't good enough? I'm feeling the love, Jeff. :)

That is an awesome blanket. I definitely need to come work on projects at your house. I still have all the fabric for Kapria's strip quilt sitting in a drawer. And all the paper for her magnet board. Let's do my birthday present day at your house! Or we can do it at mine. we just need to do it :)