We have been so busy this summer.
Some of our favorite days have been spent hanging out with friends:
Watching cute Olivia.
The boys could not get enough of her. Weston loved that we had a little baby in the house who was smaller than Tave and Tave was just fascinated with her.
We finally made it to my very dear friend, Megan's, house!!
I hadn't met sweet little Ruby yet and we were so excited to see them again. Weston & Sabrina had tons of fun together too.
All the boys -
Swimming with Noah & Cooper!!
Tave loves to 'crawl' on his feet now, too funny.
And this is proof that West & Kapria really do love each other. :)
We are loving being outside and playing with all of our friends!!



3 comments:
Olivia looks so different!!! Reading this post almost made me cry! I miss you guys! Your boys are so cute. Can't wait to see you all again!
Serena looks so much like Megan! SHe is adorable. And I love that last pic of Weston & Kapria. I'll have to kep that one for sure :)
Hey Nicole!
I don't know if you remember me, but I babysat your boys at Shar's house once about a year ago with Jenna Palmer--random, I know. I've been reading your blog for a couple months now and I thought it was about time to confess...
I love all the pictures you post of your boys, they are both too darling! They've changed so much since I saw them. I think I would like to steal Tave and eat him up. So cute.
Here's to hoping I didn't just sound like a total stalker. I'm not a creep, I promise.
Maggie Tata
Post a Comment