Jeff went home after 10 fun-filled days in Texas.
That left me with 10 more days that we filled up with playing, relaxing, reading, watching movies, cuddling on the kiddos, and squeezing every minute out of our time together.
That left me with 10 more days that we filled up with playing, relaxing, reading, watching movies, cuddling on the kiddos, and squeezing every minute out of our time together.
We had so much fun and made great use of Grandma's pool:

Weston Loved jumping to Grandma & James.
Tave had a lot of fun playing on the step and splashing me.
And I was in heaven for 2-3 hours during naptime *almost* every single day. I got to lay out and read. Perfection!!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last half of the trip:

Weston Loved jumping to Grandma & James.
Tave had a lot of fun playing on the step and splashing me.
And I was in heaven for 2-3 hours during naptime *almost* every single day. I got to lay out and read. Perfection!!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last half of the trip:

1 comment:
We definitely had some fun filled days! You have some really fun pictures - I know I still need to send you mine.
Post a Comment