
We had our family pictures taken for Weston's 3 year and Tave's 1 year birthdays!!
Christy, from Cheapshots did great! We had so much fun. And I definitely recommend her! :)
Here's a sneak peak of some of my favorite shots. She has a ton more up on her blog!!




11 comments:
Very very cute.
I LOVE your pictures. Your boys are sooo adorable. I can't believe how grown up they are!
Were you happy with the way everything went during the photo shoot? Do you recommend? I have been looking for someone to do our family at a reasonable price. What do you think?!
those pictures are adorable! i wouldn't even have noticed the shadows if you hadn't told me. I love the one of Tave in the chair! So cute. Weston's expression is perfect in his picture. You have the cutest little boys! I love the necklaces too by the way!
Those turned out fantastic. YOu guys are a lovely family. It was great to see you again.
I love these pictures! She did such an awesome job. I love love love the one of you guys looking at the book. You look great in these pictures Nicole!
Great pictures! I love the chair especially, what a great idea. Also the family picture at the bottom is perfect.
so cute!! I think maybe we should do our family photos with her. Can she do large groups? what do you think?
Love them!! Especially the one with the book! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
What adorable family pics! I'll definitely have to look into that photographer. They turned out so cute!
I really love these pictures!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them. You are such a beautiful family.
Nice pictures. Your family is so cute. I really love the one of Tave in the chair. Brilliant. I'm so excited to get Hailey's pictures done!
Post a Comment