Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Check it out...

Here's my new button:


I love it. So bright and cheery.
Also,
I'm having tons of fun creating.
Here's a peek at what's new in my shop:


I use mostly vintage and some new buttons to create these.
Fun, huh?! Go check 'em out.

And while you're at it...
Please grab my new button
it's down there on the right!
Love you all!

8 comments:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

You are doing an awesome job! I love it!! I am getting your new button right now.

Shar said...

I love the new button! and all the new jewelry. Can I buy one of everything?

Jason and Joy said...

I love the new button and I love the necklaces! I think I will be buying more of them soon!

Shar said...

i added your new button to my blog. and i love it, because it matches my color scheme better. he he he. miss you.

Allison said...

Cute button link - I got it! I love the button clips too. Very creative!

Derek Mecham said...

Nicole This is Derek Mecham. I have recently started a new job with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network. I have been thinking a lot about people I know that I would like to share what I do with I thought Of you and Jeff. I typed your name in google and found this blog. I can not believe how big your family is getting. I would love to get in touch. Give me a call on my cell at 801-361-1264 or email me at derek.mecham@nmfn.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

nathan said...

I saw the new button from my etsy shop and thought it was totally Chic!
and your family pictures are AMAZING! I love the reading the book in the field pic. It's totally you, and so precious. LOVE them.

Stina said...

I love your stuff!! You are so creative! Where did you get your button?