Well it has been an eventful week!!
We are back from our trip to AZ (it was wonderful but very FAST)
Here's what you have to look forward to:
Tave turned 11 months: pics and an update of his latest
Roadtrip to AZ via Vegas: (shoot no pics, darn it) but i'll give details which include a sick kiddo. No fun in the car. seriously.
Shawn & Abby's wedding. It was awesome. Pics coming soon.
Fun family time.
Roadtrip back home. and guess what--that includes a sick kiddo too. What is up with that?! Not fun. Again.
I'll be posting some cute pics of my button bouquet order for Annie. It's cute. Very cute. You'll be seeing something similar in my shop soon.
And, oh yeah, as if you aren't reading this with your fingers crossed:
I'll be announcing the winner of the giveaway. I haven't even looked at the comments yet...so it probably won't happen until naptime-ish Monday.
Be very excited!!
I'm off to dream land... this week wore me out!
2 comments:
yay! I love wedding pictures- Even if I don't know the people...but it is better if I do :) haha.
I'm gald it was safe and fun...sept the sick kids. yuck.
Glad you made it home safe. I wish you lived closer. Joshie is still asking about Weston, Jeff should look into jobs at UNLV ;)
Post a Comment