These are a few pics of one of my very favorite guys. I am absolutley in love with this boy.
He has such the personality and we are constantly having a blast together.
I can't believe he's almost 3. I hate that he's not my baby anymore, but I just LOVE watching him learn and grow and develop into this wonderful and sweet little guy. We have the greatest conversations and I love hearing what he has to say.
He ran over to it, sat down, and asked me to take a picture. I didn't have to think twice- West rarely sits still long enough to catch a smile on camera, so I was pretty thrilled with this set up!!
*We stayed at their house during the wedding festivities in AZ. Thank you thank you Cami & Craig!
We took advantage of the few sunny days we had here and pulled out our summer stuff!! Weston calls the sandals his rock shoes. :)
And have any of you checked out Kid2Kid lately?? These shorts were only $2..my very favorite find!!
West really loves spending time with his uncles. He is turning into a big tease (hmmm...wonder where he got that from) and loves to wrestle and chase...basically anything 'boy'. He had so much fun with Uncle Mckenon.
6 comments:
Too cute for words!
Nathan would have loved that rock too! Boys and rocks, it's a great combo!
We love this big boy, too, and can't wait to get him here with our big boy! He really is growing up so fast and its hard to believe that he will be 3 in just under 2 months!!!
Sweet guy --he is getting so big!!!!
He's such a cutie pie! I love that he posed for the pic on the rock all by himself. I wish my kids would do that!
Oh, and I'd love to offer my cake services, except that it's JR who's the real artist :). I helped with the overall icing of the cake, but he did all the details. Didn't it turn out cute?!
Nicole! Your boys are so cute! Thanks so much for letting me help babysitt them last week. I really do love playing with those boys! they were adorable! Westin even helped pick up the toys. :) Oh, and thanks for the enchilada, too! It was so yummy! P.S. Even though Jonathan will be gone for the summer, I would still be so happy to babysitt for you anytime you need it. Well... in the evenings I guess... and Tuesday morning and Saturdays, lol. But don't hesitate to call if you ever need a sitter and would be willing to leave them with a non-family member/friend-ish person. :) You have such a cute family!
Your boys are adorable! What a precious family you have. You have always been an example of what I wanted my daughters to grow up to be. I miss you!
Post a Comment