the daily adventures of living with boys
I just had to post this because I thought it turned out so cute.The winner of my 1st giveaway requested shades of light blue, tan, turquoise, & white.It was a fun color scheme to work with!!
Alli, this is headed your way. :)
Nicole, you are so sweet to always comment on my blog. Thank you! I LOVE your button bouqets! Especially that turquoise one. :) It's one of my favorite colors. Good job!
I love it! I have the perfect little shelf for it to sit. I'll send you pics. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Nicole, you are so sweet to always comment on my blog. Thank you!
I LOVE your button bouqets! Especially that turquoise one. :) It's one of my favorite colors. Good job!
I love it! I have the perfect little shelf for it to sit. I'll send you pics. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment