Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Green grass grows all around all around


Tuesday was a gorgeous day. I took the kiddos outside to play and set Tave down to start exploring.
He started fussing and touching things very carefully. He kept giving me a look that said "are you really leaving me in the middle of this weird stuff?"
That's when I realized he had never been in the grass before! His sitting skills occurred in the middle of winter. So no sitting outside.
It only took him a few minutes to warm up to the idea of green pokey/squishy stuff being okay. Then he was ready to eat it. He didn't dare crawl in it, though. He just watched the other kids and squealed and laughed when they would run over to him.
What a darling baby boy I have!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alison said...

Tave is such a cute little boy. I love the faces that he makes. I want to know where you go to do your picture grouping. It saves so much space to group them together.

The1stdaughter said...

He really is so cute!

PS Just wanted to say thanks so much for your comment on my blog yesterday, it means a lot to know I'm not alone in all this. If you ever want to talk shot me an email my address is daniellems78 at gmail dot com.

Oh! and the vest Jace has is from a store called the Pumpkin Patch (which I love), but if they don't have them around you they do have online shopping. I only buy during the sales though, because it's a little pricey.

Amanda said...

I agree that he is perfectly darling! Those are great, bright green pictures. What a cute boy and I'm so glad he loved the outdoors- and so glad for you its getting warmer!

Phillips Family said...

I miss green grass.