We had a wonderful Easter.
It was filled with family, good food, fun times, and of course, the Spirit.
We love our Savior dearly and deeply appreciate all that He has done for us. We are grateful to be a part of a Church which celebrates His life, His ministry and His power over death.
We love our Savior dearly and deeply appreciate all that He has done for us. We are grateful to be a part of a Church which celebrates His life, His ministry and His power over death.
Our church meetings were especially sweet this Easter Sunday as we reflected on His mercy and love for us all.
The choir was absolutely beautiful and truly testified of Him through the glorious music.
It was such an amazing day!


9 comments:
You guys look amazing!!!! What an adorable family you have!
Sounds like Easter was a blast!
(Sorry for the lack of comments previously, our computer wasn't liking me...)
What cute kiddos!!! I love their ties Nicole!!!
Your boys are so handsome! And I love the pock-a-dot dress. I think the idea to celebrate the Easter basket thing on Saturday is a great one, it will help so much to focus on the true meaning on Sunday. I may have to copy you!
What a cute family you have :). And congrats on the new calling! I know you'll be fabulous :). I wish I could go to RS to see you in action! Oh the joys of Primary :).
Wow! I wouldn't have even recognized your baby in these photos! He looks so grown up! Congrats on the new calling..you will do fantastic!
Your kids are so cute! I love how the boys matched! You look so pretty Nicole! And I agree with everyone that you will be great in your new calling.
Absolutely adorable! They look so cute in their little ties. Glad it was a great day for you all!
cute pictures! And I am glad that at least you post pictures of your sister :) Children's place always has the cutest
Your little family is so cute! I love the matching clothes. Wish we could see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment