I have a favor for all of you out there with boys (well, those of you who live close by)
We are going to my little Bro's wedding. I need a light blue (as in pale sky blue) button up church shirt for Tave to wear. Size 6-12 months. I don't want to buy one because he's almost out of this size but 18 months would be waaay too big right now.
SO. If any of you have a shirt we could borrow next weekend I would LOOOVE you forever. I already do, but I would love you even more.
Please, please let me know!
Thanks a ton!
2 comments:
I have one that is size 18 mo, but was way smaller than that. (Kurt never even wore it because I didn't realize how small it was.) It's kind of dusty rather than sky blue. You can come take a look if you want. It has a grey/black vest and tie that go with it, if you want those too.
Okay, I just went to check and I was way off. The shirt is 3T but runs really small. Not small enough for Tave, but if you need one for Weston, let me know. ;)
Post a Comment