Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Sisters Visit


I love my sisters!

The three of us sisters got together for some much needed girl (and kiddo) time. It is always a blast to see the kids together and to catch up.
This visit was no exception.
With two 2-year olds, one 1-year old, and a 5 month old, we were definitely busy. They all love exerting their independence in their own ways, which can be down-right hilarious. (We just had to make sure and laugh!)
Thanks for the great day Chels & Shar. We loved it!



We would follow the kids into a room and slowly they would migrate to different room without us! It took a few times before we finally realized maybe they were trying to tell us something. haha



Their cat had kittens the day before we visited. I haven't held a newborn kitten in SOOO long.
It was so sweet and soft and cuddly.
And that's all the cat I need. ;)


To the cucumbers!
(The cucumbers? Whaat? Yeah, they were being funny!)


All of the cousins!
When 3 out of 4 has a smile on their face and no one is crying--
who cares if they are looking or not.
I call this a very SUCCESSFUL shot!

And here's Tave's smile.
He was saving it for when he was held!



I have spent my life coveting this hair. Can you blame me?!
It is the most gorgeous shade of natural dark brown
It is thick and soft
and just beautiful!

She's going to donate it to locks of love
Love you Chels!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Don't you just love sister time :). I wish I could do it ever week!

nathan said...

holy long hair! I congratulate her just on having the patience to grow it that long!
I love Taves scrunchy face! those are my favorite. And the four cousins is so fun- what a blessing to have them all together and same ages!

Amanda said...

Love Weston's toe sticking out of his sock - what a cute bunch of kids!! And how LUCKY you are to be close to your sisters. What a special day!

Jason and Joy said...

Sisters are the best!!
Also I wanted to let you know that I went private - can I get your e-mail to send you an invite?
Just e-mail me at joyful700@gmail.com!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

I am so jealous that your sisters live so close. I wish I lived closer to mine. I love sister and cousin time too!

Unknown said...

Holy cow Nic, you look great! and I am very jealous your sisters live that close to you. Love Chelsys hair, some one is going to have a very nice wig! What is by her right elbow?

Amy said...

Wow! Her hair is so long! That's so cool that she's donating it. Can't wait to be part of the cousin-fun! :) I love your sweater. Where did you get it?

charity said...

tell chelsea she looks great...this is the first time I really see how much you girls all look alike, makes me miss my long hair, i finally chopped mine as well, sage just cut her waist long hair to donate also...fun...i love all the legs and feet in the cousins shot...you girls are darling