Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Our Halloween was lots of fun! It was just perfect for our little family.

Weston had been practicing his ARRRG all month and I must say, he makes a darling little pirate. Hmmm...I don't think a pirate would fancy be called 'darling'. :)

Here are my little mateys:

We had a neighborhood trick or treat party.
It was early enough for the little ones to enjoy before it got cold and dark. My kind of party! I sure love seeing all of the kiddos in costumes!

Weston did great saying Trick or Treat and then saying thank you.

His first Trick or Treat of the night:



Tave enjoying the festivities:
He held onto those little toesies all night!
Tave with his birthday buddies. All three of these darlings were born within a week of each other.

In age order: Tave, Hailey, & Noah.

It is so fun to watch them grow. And, of course, it's great to have hall-buddies at church. ;) I'm so glad we live by these wonderful friends.



Our family:

Can you tell what we were??? Okay, fine, I'll just tell you.

I was a ladybug and Jeff was a bug catcher. Everyone say "Awwww". :P

After the trick or treating we went to our neighbor's for dinner. Thanks Liz & Ammon for the wonderful, delicious dinner and fabulous company!!!

Pumpkin....poking
We finished off the night by giving our Pumpkins their faces. Weston picked out each of their features. Pretty cute:





And here is Jeff trying to get some energy out of Weston after his sugar high!

What a perfectly delightful (and not at all frightful) Halloween!
My kind of night!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

your costumes are absolutely precious. Very clever

Lori said...

Ooooh, tons of cute pics. You're looking great nicole.
Too bad our little pirates didnt get together on halloween- that would have been precious, or dangerous... depending on their piratey moods.

Karen said...

Cute costumes! You and Jeff-very sweet! At first I thought Jeff was a fisherman because of the vest! The boys look darling. Where did you get the pumkin decorations? Perfect for little ones.

lnkmom said...

In the words of Kai, "Hi, there Lady!" Do you remember when I tried to teach him to say "Ahoy there matey?"

Your little pirates are so cute and what a catch your hubby has!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Those pirates are so cute!! You are a beautiful lady bug!! I love the pumpkins too. Very cute.

Amanda said...

Love the cute cute pirates! And Tave holding his happy feet- what a smile kid he seems! You guys look cute in your costumes, too. How fun would it be to someday be together on Halloween?? Thats a fun thought...

Amanda said...

I meant smiley kid.. :)

Elisa said...

I love the ladybug and bug catcher costumes. What a cute idea!

Stephanie said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting! :) Looks like a fun Halloween. Love your boys' costumes. Very cute. And yours' too, of course. I will have to get some of those faces for the pumpkins next year. So fun.

Meg said...

You guys are just so cute... Halloween costumes are adorable... I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! Amazing how fast they grow... I love blogs because I get to see on a regualr basis your family... love you and miss you all terribly!!

Auntie Meggers