Monday, November 03, 2008

Fall day at the park!!

Good friends
Cute kiddos
Sun-shiny skies
making it the perfect jacket weather.

Great times.




7 comments:

nathan said...

so fun. I like the pictures of Tave close up and West on the slide. Perfect. I love these beautiful autumn days!

Lori said...

Oooh, looks like tons of fun! I cant believe how much the boys look alike.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Nicole, you look FANTASTIC!!

Stina said...

I decided to stalk you after you mentioned you have a blog too. Very cute! I'm so glad to get to know you! You have such a cute family. I'm sure our boys will love playing together (and fighting). I need to get your email to invite you to my new private blog!

Christina Pearson

Kristen said...

I loved the weather Monday. Too bad it's probably gone for good. *sniff* At least your cute kiddies got to enjoy the weather :).

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

I love park days too. We had fun in the snow this morning though too. I'm not sure I'm ready for the snowy weather though!

Stephanie said...

Oh, so fun. Thanks for calling us to go to the park. Too bad it is getting too cold to do that anymore.