Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tave's Blessing Photo



10 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

What a cute boy. He's looking big.

Amanda said...

He looks so much bigger in this picture!! When was it really taken?? What a cute little boy.

Annie said...

Look at how big he's already become! Doesn't it just kill you to see how fast they grow. It seems like you blink and all of the sudden they are two months old and then two years old!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

What a cutie! I love the picture. He is getting so big!!

Leslee P said...

a-dor-a-ble!  love it!  he is a cute one...

Amy Marie Gessel said...

SOOOO Darling!! You have two darling boys. Well... three I guess, right??? :) My private blog says that you are invited already. Look in your e-mail one more time then let me know??

Debbie and Bobby said...

Too cute!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Look at that little guy! What a doll! You look so great Nicole. Hope all is well and that you are getting some rest :).

Shar said...

Tave is such an adorable baby. I just love his cheeks. I want to kiss them over and over. And his blue blue eyes are beautiful - hopefully they will stay so blue! I just love these photos and the look on his face. SO CUTE.

Karen said...

Cute cute cute! wish I could hold him right now! What is the 3rd pictures supposed to be?