Dear Jeff, Happy Father's Day, to my sweet sweet husband! I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love watching you become the wonderful, amazing, and truly incredible father that you were meant to be. You have such kindness and patience in you and constantly show me how much better I can be. I am so grateful that we found each other and that we are going through this crazy, wonderful, thrilling thing called parenthood together. You always take the time to play with our boys and make my load a little lighter any chance you get. You aren't afraid to get down in the dirt to dig for bugs with Weston, or roll up your sleeves to clean the dishes for me. You take spit up, poopy diapers, and scraped knees in stride, and continually give all that you have. Thank you. Thank you for honoring your priesthood and making sure that it is what truly guides our home and our family. Watching you bless Tave on this day- the day to honor fathers- was the ultimate honor. Thank you for showing our boys what kind of men they should be and for being the man of my dreams, always. I love you and so do our sweet little boys. Love, Nicole
Tave's Blessing:
Our sweet little Tave in his blessing outfit. My mom crocheted this gorgeous blanket for him. It will be such a wonderful reminder of this day. I love it and I love you Mom, Thank you!!!
Weston wanted to play with his cousin, Cole, in the dirt-- hence the tears. :) What do you do?! :)
Dad, Mom, Jeff, Tave, Nicole, West, Shar, Kapria, & Trav. (The Abreu fam) We missd you, Shawn & Mckenon! Okay, this pic just cracks me up...I think we are all looking at a different camera. Oh well...it's all about the memories, right?!
Dad, Mom, Jeff, Tave, Nicole, West, Cole, Joe, Amanda, James, Amy, & Jonathan (the Drysdale fam) ALL of the brothers were here for the blessing...how cool!
One Month Old!!!
- Tave is getting so big!
- He is about 9 lbs + and 22 inches long.
- Stays awake for longer periods of time
- LOVES to be held
- Is very patient through all of the MANY kisses and hugs Weston gives him
- Sleeps through lots of noise
- We don't think he looks a LOT like Weston...has his own distinct features
- Has a cute cute dimple on one cheek when he smiles
- Has done about a 5 hour stretch at night...wahoo! (but not long enough for mom yet!)
- We just love our sweet little guy!
Uncle Rick meeting Tave for the first time! We were so glad to spend time with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment