Monday, July 07, 2008

Family Reunion!

June 13-27, 2008

We had an awesome awesome couple of weeks! Jeff's family came out from Texas for a Family reunion. We had a blast and already miss them terribly!!! We are counting down the days until the next trip..which means we'll be counting for awhile because we DON'T have one planned. *crying* Okay, well we'll survive on the memories made for awhile!
Dad, Joe, Uncle Guy and Aunt Sharon were all here for the first week, and then Mom, Amanda, & Cole were able to stay with us for another entire week. We got to see Grandpa and Dean also. What a great time!!
Here is a recap of fun activities: guys golf, good food at Cafe Rio, Brick Oven, Bajios, etc, girls day out, shopping, Weston's birthday party, Tave's blessing, park fun, reunion in Roy, Thanksgiving Point, swimming, lots of late nights, loads of laughter and tons of fun. We loved every minute! Thanks, everyone for making this trip so wonderful!!!

Here are the pics, in no particular order:


The Texas crew: Back row: Cole, Amanda, Joe, Dad, Mom, Jonathan, James, & Amy
Front: Jeff, Tave, Nicole, & West



Our little family!


We had a little grandparent photo shoot and it was pretty hilarious. I'll be the first to admit that MY child doesn't make picture taking easy. haha. But he sure makes it interesting! Here are two of the best shots (the first is my fav!!)



Sweet little Tave just chillin' through it all! Go Texas!



The lovely ladies!! Me, Amanda, Mom, & Amy
Love you all!!!



Uncle Guy is so sweet with little Tave. I just love this picture!



The perfect seat: Weston hanging out with Grandpa...while watching the game. (which game, I'm not sure!)



Water fun at Bob and Susie's


Girls Day Out.
Ahh...Pedicures and shopping, need I say more?! I love you ladies so much!!! Thanks for a GREAT day and a fantastic vacation!!!!















Mom with the cute boys!!!



Aunt Sharon taking care of Tave at the park!!!



Weston's latest trick. He makes monkey noises while swinging like this. What a hoot!!



Thanksgiving Point. He LOVES riding the ponies. We were able to ride twice during this visit!! What a fun day!!


13 comments:

lnkmom said...

Ahhhhh, I'm really not good at this private blog reading thing!

You guys have done so much! Happy B-day to Weston! I love the pics with his B-ball hoop! He is so cute with his cousin too, what handsome boys! (loved the note from him too!)

How wonderful it must have been to have your family there for so many milestones!

Thanks for the pics of us! We miss you too and hope we can come visit again soon!

The Evers said...

Wow look at all that Texas pride! How fun!!

Cameron/Melissa said...

Looks like fun. You look great Nicole. I am impressed with you wearing jeans and looking good after only a few weeks of having a baby. I hope I can do that good this time around.

Wilde Family said...

Hey, Drysdales! I'm finally leaving a comment-- now you can find my blog! We love your pics - especially all the matching t-shirts! :o)

Cassi said...

How FUN! And what cute Texas t-shirts! Especially the onsie! :)

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm glad that Weston liked the ponies at the farm because Jack was terrified of them!
Isn't being around family the best? I also love all the pictures of Weston and Cole. They are so cute. Jack and his cousin Joey just went through the same thing. It was so fun.

nathan said...

I bet this took a while to update!! But it is so cute, such a blast . you guys have really been busy. I think that my favorite picture is Weston swinging...I think because I can picture him doing it really well. it looks like you have soooo much fun. Families are the best.

Jen and Joe. said...

So.....I would like to be included in your next family reunion, k?

Jonathan and Carley said...

Wow, it looks like you have been busy, but busy doing incredibly fun things! I cant believe Weston is two and how big Tave is getting! Hopefully we will be back in Utah soon so we can see you and your cute family. We miss you guys!

Joe and Mariah Craig said...

Nicki...you have such a cute little family!!! I'm SUPER happy for you!!

Luke is the guy that I'm dating...we've been seeing each other for a while now...we are taking things slow!..but he is absolutely wonderful and treats me so good...it's kinda scary but I'm so happy and yes we do have a great time together!!! :o)...I'm not sure what will happen but we shall see ;o).

Stephanie said...

I love family reunions! That is so fun you all wore Texas shirts. I love Tave's little onesie. Adorable.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Looks like a fun vacation. You don't even look like you just had a baby. You look great.

Dawna said...

I love all the photos...especially the family ones in the TX gear.
I may have to steal that idea...of course with WV Mountaineers instead...Dale's home team. Thanks for sharing all your special moments.