July 23, 2005 ~ San Diego Temple:
La Jolla Cove, San Diego:

These past 3 years have been Amazing!!! I am so lucky to be married to the most patient, kind, and caring man. He treats me so much better than I often deserve. He helps me to want to become the best version of myself but loves me just the way I am. He also happens to be my best friend. I love that each year has just gotten better and better. We have loved deeper, laughed harder, and become stronger together. It has been such an incredible three years. We are learning together what it takes to make it through this life and have fun and lots and lots of happiness along the way.
We have had so many fun and exciting times during these 3 short years together. Here's a look at our highlights:
What an incredibly fun & busy busy three years. Here's to MANY more like this!
And here are some of my favorite memories:
I love you Babe. Thanks for everything.
Happy Anniversary
We have had so many fun and exciting times during these 3 short years together. Here's a look at our highlights:
- Honeymoon Cruise ~ July 2005
- Trip to CA & Texas ~ December 2005
- Nicole Graduated~ April 2006
- Weston was born~ June 2006
- Lots of fun, crazy times in between with lots of family!!!
- Christmas with Abreu's in UT ~ December 2006
- Jeff Graduated ~ April 2007
- California Trip ~ June 2007
- Texas Trip ~ July 2007
- More, fun fun times with family
- Overnight trip for anniversary in Midvale, UT ~ July & October 2007
- Christmas in Texas ~ December 2007
- Wicked & California trip ~ February 2008
- Bought our first home- March 2008
- Lots of family here ~ April 2008
- Tave is born ~ May 2008
- Tons of family, reunions, & LOTS of fun times ~ May-July 2008
What an incredibly fun & busy busy three years. Here's to MANY more like this!
And here are some of my favorite memories:
- Reading Harry Potter & the Twilight Saga together in the Lovesack
- Midnight ice cream
- Introducing you to Wicked, having you love it, and caring enough to take me to see it!
- Rotating who gets to sleep in in the morning
- Having our boys. You are an amazing Dad. Thank you
- Going on jogs together
- Our cruise
- Laughing over nothing
- And everything else in between!
I love you Babe. Thanks for everything.
Happy Anniversary
9 comments:
Wow, you have done so much updating since I last checked! Life looks fun and busy! You guys look like your summer has been awesome and you are adjusting to two nicely! I love these pics of your wedding day, San Diego is so beautiful! Well I am glad life is good and the kiddos are so adorable! West is huge to me now :( What cute little guys though!
Happy Anniversary, guys! We had fun with the boys on Saturday and we're glad you could get away and relax. Kapria misses you! Me too.
love you.
You guys look so cute!! I love your bouquet. I didn't know you've seen Wicked! I absolutely loved that!!
Happy late anniversary. I can't believe its been three years. Those years have just flown by for me. It seems like yesterday that we came down for your reception! But I guess with a little 2 year old it better have been three years. :) Anyways congrats on your anniversary!
Fun to see pics of your wedding! Your dress was beautiful and were you. Congrats on the anniversary
I'm sooooo late, but Happy Anniversary!!! It's amazing how fast it goes, huh?
Your wedding pics are georgous!
Hooray for a great three years! I didnt realize we got married so close to one another, we hit 3 years next month! Congratulations, I'm glad it's been such a wonderful time for you both.
Happy big "A" word that i cant spell. Haha. Congratulations i cant wait to find the right guy for me and have my own little family! I love love love you and wish i could see you sometime anytime!! MUAH big kisses and oooohhhh big hugs!
Love you so so so much,
Mel!!
p.s. i finally updated! ;-)
Congratulations! I love those pictures. Nicole you look beautiful! I still have to pick my photos so I can have a photo album!
Mom
Post a Comment