Thursday, June 05, 2008

Proof

Just to prove to you that Weston is NOT getting overlooked amidst all the picture taking of Tave:

Here is our crazy toddler in all of his silliness! How I LOVE this little boy. Every single day he makes me laugh. How lucky I am to be his mom!!!

He and Shar make this face at each other. It's pretty hilarious...I was banned from putting the picture of Shar up on here though. Sorry.


He asks to hold Tave all the time and decided it would be pretty cool to try with Kapria. So he had fun with her sitting on his lap! It was too funny...she didn't know what to think of it.



We don't know where this look came from, but he thinks he's pretty funny when he gives it to us!


If you look closely, there IS a bug on his finger. Gross.


Weston thinks my towel wrapping is pretty cool, so we tried it on him one morning. He loved it and ran around sporting this for quite awhile.
We sure love you Weston, you make us smile every day!!!

2 comments:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

What a cute little guy! I LOVE the towel on his head.

Stephanie said...

These pictures of Weston are so cute. I love the picture of him with the bug on his finger. Noah has been doing a lot of bug hunting whenever we are outside lately.