Sleeping.
Not sleeping. :)
Tave caught a cold from Weston and so the week has been a little more difficult. He is still such a good baby, but he has a hard time breathing. This makes eating kind of tough, so he is understandably grouchy about that. You can tell in this pic that he's not feeling the best. :( poor baby!!
Tave caught a cold from Weston and so the week has been a little more difficult. He is still such a good baby, but he has a hard time breathing. This makes eating kind of tough, so he is understandably grouchy about that. You can tell in this pic that he's not feeling the best. :( poor baby!!
2 comments:
Maddy got her first cold around that time too. The poor thing has alreay had two colds and probably another on the way with the older kids being sick AGAIN! I think it was like 4 months before Liam got sick just because he was my first and I could control the environment a little more. Oh well, they are still so sweet but it is sad to see them suffer so young!
He is so sweet. I NEED to finally get over there and see him. We are healthy now. I'm sorry your boys aren't. It is so scary when they are that little. I hope he gets over it quickly and it doesn't get too bad.
Post a Comment