We have known for a little while that Weston LOVES to perform 'tricks'. He gets so proud of himself when he climbs on things. He will find the most precarious place to climb to, then he will clap for himself while trying not to fall. It's great. And scary for a mom.
He has recently discovered that chairs are really cool to climb onto. And stools. And the table.
15 comments:
He's so funny--we sure get a kick out of him. I love the faces he's making, like he's SO determined to get to the top. :)
What a fun little boy! He is adorable. I see you're expecting again... Congrats! Our little guy just joined us a few weeks ago.
Haha! We know what you're going through! It's a lot of fun, but I still have terribly vivid memories of when Braden was 18 months old and had to get 12 stitches in his forehead for being a little too adventurous. Active little boys definitely keep things exciting and keep you on your toes! We'll have to get the little monkeys together soon once they're feeling better.
love the stunts - and LOVE his hair!! I'm sad it got cut...
how adorable. At least he's still at the climbing only stage. As long as he's not wanting to climb and then JUMP off the table your trips to the ER might be fewer.
These pictures are so fun. They capture Weston's cute personality perfectly. This is such a fun but crazy age.
What a character! He is so cute and funny. He looks like he is having a great time!
I have a feeling that part of being a mom to a boy is getting to know the ER staff well. Plus, don't chicks dig scars? ;)Think of how much fun 2 will be!! I love that he claps for himself, that is great! And, yea, where did the 9 months go? That is nuts!
I love it!! I can't wait to see his stunts live this week! Hopefully Cole won't catch on and try them at home. :)
Those are some awesome stunts. Weston looks so cute! It's crazy that you only have 20 days left!! Good luck with everything!
Your comments crack me up! I love you! Can you believe you only have 19 more days! I have so many friends that had babies WAY after me and are now having another, it makes me so darn jealous! I hope you are feeling good! You are going to have your hands full with a little stuntman and a newbie! I am going to have to get tips one of these days on how to manage life after two! You are a darling pregnant person! Oh and I dont know if I told you this already, but I am trying to come out the last week in May. I dont know how you will be feeling, but if you cant meet up for lunch or whatever, I will come to you! I will let you know exactly when, when I know!
These are the silliest pics! He looks like he's defying gravity somehow. Watch out when he gets older, and starts riding bikes and driving!
The MS Walk was great, BTW and you can still donate online if you'd like.
And, No, I'm still not showing any signs of a prego belly yet, but will definitely be proud to show it off when it appears!
Awesome, that is all I gotta say, Awesome!!
thank you for the superman off the table. I do that trick and show Boston to impress him when I've run out of other activities. Obviously, I'm kidding because the table would flip up and smash us both if I did that trick. Anyway, I find out May 1st! I'm excited that you are getting closer and closer to your new cutie!!
Wow, I saw on your page where you only have 16 days to go.... Goodness, time flies. I bet you are not sleeping and very uncomfortable. Just think it will only be 16 more days until it is over, then you will miss it. Ahhh, the irony. I wish we could keep all of the kitties. I would really love to keep the little white one, it is a girl and I think her eyes are going to be blue. She is really pretty. I will work on that. But other than her I will have to get rid of all of them. So sad, but I will be getting Ms. Beesley fixed for sure this time. I thought she was too young to get her fixed that is how she got preggo... Good luck and I hope everything goes great with the delivery. Make sure someone posts some pictures...
Post a Comment